Looking for styles that suit your individuality? Off-the-rack clothing never fits? Is clothes shopping painful? Have discerning taste? You are not alone. And we can provide you with custom solutions!
Express your personality—your taste, your style, your look, your individuality—in tailor-made, custom-fitted apparel made expressly for you.
Whether you are looking for a few quality, staple business pieces you’ll wear for years to come, a fresh update to your wardrobe, or custom couture for a wedding or special event, we can help you get the right fit in fabrics and styles that complement your style preferences and body shape so you can look your best.
Count on us for all your custom-clothing business attire, bridal wear, special occasion, tailoring and alterations needs.
8500 Estimated number of brides, business professionals and individuals outfitted over the years—including bridal, tailoring and custom-clothing creations. And counting…
What makes CH Studios such a unique custom-clothing experience?
- Old-school tailoring and dressmaking techniques/standards/skills and expertise
- Out-of-the-box thinking for achieving your perfect fit
- Ability to combine the best of both men’s and women’s tailoring techniques
- Deep expertise in tailor-fitting men’s and women’s garments
- Ability to combine couture and ready-to-wear techniques when making or altering a garment
- In-depth knowledge of fabrics. I know what the sheep ate to make the wool!
- In-depth supply/resourcing of the highest quality fabrics
- Fair pricing and understanding of your economies
- High sense of design for enhancing your custom look or alteration
- Ability to interpret what you want, whether you can articulate it or not
- Commitment to use the highest quality products in the making or altering of your garment
- Commitment to your satisfaction through expert knowledge and workmanship
- Commitment to enhance and present your best possible image
- Teaching you about your body size/shape and what the garment industry has to offer you
- Helping you accept and enjoy your body image
- Ability to put you at ease with really good jokes and a great sense of humor
Bula! You said you never remember the brides, just the gowns so…I’m the poorly made Mexican dress that had to be shortened, re-stitched, bustled and basically totally re-done in less than two weeks. My mother called you a fairy godmother and that’s really what you are. You took a white sack and turned it into a beautiful wedding dress. I hated it before you worked your magic. Thank you so much for altering my dress. I felt like a princess on my wedding day instead of a little girl playing dress up. Vinaka.
- Candace Dalbet
I wanted to take a second to thank you for donating your services for The Wedding Pink. Your alterations were impeccable and I have received numerous compliments on your gorgeous bustle. The dress fit like a glove!
- Melissa Childs